As I began putting together this week’s Friday Favorites (did you see last week’s Sweater Weather post?), I realized everything I was picking was in a neutral hue. From camel suede and cashmere to black velvet and lace, all of these items are beautiful and affordable (yep, the cashmere too). I am of the strong opinion that you can never have too many neutral styles in your closest and at at $100 or less, you can’t go wrong with these for fall and winter.
You know that I love wearing bright colors like red (seen here and here), yellow (seen here), and pink (seen here), but one of the best investments for your wardrobe is a classic black, cozy cream, or a warm camel option. Wearing an all neutral outfit can be so chic but you can also mix and match neutrals with more vibrant pops of color, giving you a lot of outfit options from one piece!
Some of my favorites…
- For an everyday cashmere: Cashmere Sweater
- For that French girl look: Wool Beret
- For the first snow fall: Pom Pom Hat
- For a romantic night: Lace Top + Leopard Clutch
- For that touch of feminine flare: Velvet bow
- For that extra layer: Suede Moto Jacket
- For the cozy night by the fire: Cashmere Slippers
- For the never-going-out-of-style pick: Camel Scarf
- For a classic girly look: Shirtdress (see how to style this below)
*How to Style the Shirtdress – Reviews say this is short if you are on the taller side so you probably can’t wear this with bare legs in the cooler months. Try leather leggings and black ballet flats or over-the-knee boots to complete this look!
SHOP THIS LOOK