This week’s Friday Favorite’s Under $100 is all about festive shoes for the holidays. Between glittery sneakers, wine satin sandals, big blue bow pumps, plaid flats, and blush feather heels, I am loving all the fun and festive options for this December. Being festive doesn’t mean only wearing red and green (although you know I love burgundys and reds so there is no shortage of those here), you can look for other colors like blush and blue, opt for a leopard print, embellished or pearl detail or a pom pom, and look for a textures like suede, velvet, mesh or satin.
Spicing up your shoes is a great way to dress up an outfit you already have (check out my Holiday Dress Guide here for other ways to mix up that LBD) and with all of these festive shoes listed at an affordable cost, you’ll be feeling festive in no time!
Some of my festive favorites..
- For your Little Black Dress… Red Bow Pumps & Emerald Heels (and pretty much all of them!)
- For a shiny New Years Eve… Kate Spade Glitter Bow Slingbacks, Glitter Block Heel & Glitter Bow Heels
- For brunch with the girls… Burgundy Velvet Ankle Booties, Tie Flats, & Pom Pom Slide
- For a fancy Hanukkah… Big Bow Heels & Blue Flats
- For a fancy Christmas Eve… Wine Ankle Sandal, Green Suede Pom Pom, & Tartan Pumps
- For the fashionista… Red Hot Ankle Booties
- For the weekend… Ked x Kate Spade Gold Sneakers and Ked x Kate Spade Pink Glitter Sneakers
- For the girly girl… Pink Pom Poms, Blush Feathers, Blush Embellished Pumps, Burgundy Peal Loafers
- For a comfy work shoe… Velvet Flat Mules, Black Mary Janes, Kate Spade Ballet Flats, and Mesh Star Flats
- For your red dress… Leopard Print Heels, Black Embellished Heel