It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…. I have been obsessed with the Christmas season ever since I was a little girl. From the lights and decorations to the music and movies, I have always loved getting into the holiday spirit. However, my traditions for Christmas might not be what you are thinking. My Christmas traditions include Chinese food, seeing a movie and driving around looking at streets lined with luminaries and searching for the best lights while listening to Christmas tunes on the radio. Yep the stereotypes of a typical Jewish Christmas were true for me and I loved them. So I just experienced my first Christmas morning a few years ago with Robert’s family and it did not disappoint! Waking up to the smell of Cinnamon Rolls and opening presents in our PJs is so much fun. I can’t wait our kids to have a blend of both our family traditions, making our own as we go.
Which leads me to my holiday wish list! All of these items are UNDER $100. You will see a mix of vacation and travel necessities that I want for our upcoming trip to Hawaii, as well as comfy staples for snuggling up in these winter months (and of course something that reminds me of puppy Finn).
- Hart Tassel Earrings – I am obsessed with all of her earrings. They are so beautiful and reasonably priced. If Santa doesn’t bring me these, I am ordering them for myself 🙂
- Blush PJ Set – The second I walk in the door, I am already changing into my pajamas. Cuyana has such well-made pieces and these beautiful PJ’s are right up my alley. (These PJs are so cute too)
- UGG Slippers – After I change into my PJs, I throw on slippers! I think my slippers have seen some of their last days so I am in need of a new pair.
- Pink Nike Air Max – Nothing beats a new pair of sneakers, especially when they are pink and on sale!
- Cream Scarf – Cuyana again. This is a classic and soft piece that will serve me well during these cold winter months.
- Black Lab Mug – This will be Finn’s first Christmas (yes we got him a gift too) and I think this mug is so perfect for Robert and I.
- RMS Beauty Oil – I have been wanting to try some new, clean beauty products and my skin has been so dry this winter. I have heard incredible things about RMS beauty and can’t wait to try this face oil.
- Faux Fur Coat (few sizes left)- I have been dreaming of a faux fur coat for a while now and waiting for sizes to come back in of this coat too ($150).
- Castañer Espadrilles – Perfect for my Hawaii trip. I love this neutral color because it will go with everything
- Blush Leather Pouch – A beautiful item to use for travel and every day life. Oh and no surprise, it’s from Cuyana too.
- Cashmere Blend Joggers – I have been searching for some comfy joggers and these are screaming my name in blush.
TIP: You can also check out my “Favorite Finds” on the homepage (scroll down on the right side) that I update with new pieces frequently.
What did you guys ask for? I would love to hear what you want, especially as I get ready December 26th when after Christmas sales will start popping up!
SHOP MY WISH LIST UNDER $100