I can’t believe 2018 is under 3 weeks away! Not only do I like New Year’s Eve because it’s best excuse to dress up and sip champagne, but it is also my birthday so I know it is always going to be a special night. Robert and I will be ringing in the new year and celebrating my 30th birthday this year (yikes!) at home because we leave for Hawaii soon after and we want to celebrate with family and puppy Finn. Our plan is to make lots of lobster and seafood, drink a little too much champagne, play board games, and relax. But being home doesn’t mean I am going to look frumpy. From your typical sparkles to fringe, faux fur, and velvet, there are plenty of ways to feel festive. You can still add a touch of glam by wearing black sequin leggings and a white top, these cool pants with some faux fur, jeans and a sequin top, a festive pair of earrings like these or even getting comfy with some pretty PJs like these and these. You can also add a festive shoes under $100 to glam up your look.
My favorite NYE Styles for…
- A night out on the town… Flutter Sequin Dress // Metallic Pleated Skirt
- A fancy dinner date… Embellished Beaded Dress // Fit-and-Flare
- NYE at home… Sequin & Tassel top // Festive Tee // Sequin Bell- Sleeve Top // Black Sequin Leggings
- Dancing with your girls… Blush Jumpsuit // Floral Velvet Mini // Leather Gold Dress
- A casual night with family… Sequined Blouse //Sequin Tee
- A black tie party… Rose Gold Midi Skirt // Pink Sequin Dress // Pleated Lace Plunge Maxi
- A Great Gatsby themed NYE… Sequin Fringe Midi Skirt // Fringe Mini Skirt
Star prints have been all over the place lately (I just bought this pink star sweater) and they are a perfect print for a whimsical and fun NYE. I found so many fun, affordable earrings that reminded me of the night sky and fireworks which eludes New Year’s Eve glam. I have an obsession with statement earrings because you can add them to an outfit and it will change your whole look. I rounded up some great earrings for your New Year’s Eve look below.