We’ve only been back from Hawaii for a few weeks, but I am ready for another warm weather vacation. So many fun resort ready pieces have been coming out this year and I am loving it! Robert and I are already talking about our next trip to Charleston in April. I have been dying to go to Charleston for a long time and am already dreaming of all the charming architecture, palm tree lined streets, beautiful sunsets, and good food. And yes, of course all of the cute outfits I want to wear. For this week’s Friday Favorites under $100, I rounded up my favorite affordable resort wear below.
Some of my favorites…
- Swimwear: Mara Hoffman Colorful One-Piece, Tory Burch Swimsuit, Pink Bow Seersucker Suit, Yellow Marysia Top
- Dresses & Cover-ups: Pastel Pink Mini Dress, Maxi Beach Dress, Tropical Print Wrap Dress, Stripe Maxi Dress, Off-the-Shoulder Beach Dress
- Bags: Macrame Basket Tote , Woven Circle Bag, Mini St. Tropez Tote, Mini Clutch
- Shoes: Soludos Lace-Up Espadrille , Flower Embroidered Sandal, Striped Slides, Heeled Blush Sandals
- Hats: Sunhat , Packable Wide Bow Hat, Packable Straw Hat, Summer Hat
- Sunglasses & Earrings: Tortoiseshell Mirrored Sunglasses ,Le Specs Rose Gold Sunglasses, Cult Gaia Green Hoops, Lemon Drop Earrings, Palm Tree Earrings, Pineapple Hoops